What a sports week

GrandGreen

I proudly started at an rooted for NTSU.  But I think those days is slipnof and mishaps are over.  Win the punt heard around the world and the pounding of North Texas North Texas North Texas I am confident people now know our new name.  Memphis finally cleared that hurdle and I believe we did on Saturday. 

Thank you ntsu 

Thank you unt 

Thank you old Denton 

Thank tou new Denton. 

GMG

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, bstnsportsfan3 said:

Except for the ark pa guy who called us North Texas State a few times to everyone in the stadium

I seriously wonder how much the publicity from the punt return will force people to recognize the name change from 30 DAMN YEARS AGO

Edited by Jason Howeth

1 hour ago, greenminer said:

Fact: we are further removed from the NTSU name (30 years ago) than how long we were actually called NTSU (27 years).

And the major media is still getting wrong (quickly changing, tho)

Since we are throwing back to the NTSU days next week, will it be ok to refer to us a NTSU this weekend?