Jaelon Darden - Separation

Talon90

Anyone else notice on Saturday Darden's consistent separation from his defender down the field? Just another "stretch the defense" weapon for this offense to torment defenses with.  I didn't remember us throwing to him as much last year.  He has some SERIOUS speed!

2017 - 32-281-8.8-3

2018 - 13-178-13.7-0

I'm sure it was stated a couple times on the Razorback sideline....who has #1!!??

Edited by Talon90
  • Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

Yeah, he has serious speed. 

But I think we are overlooking the play that set the tone. The play that hushed up Arkansas fans early on...Easly using the truck stick in the 1st quarter of the game letting Ark players and fans alike know that we are not just here to compete, but to win the game. 

I completely agree! Waiting for the GIF of that to appear.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

Yeah, he has serious speed. 

But I think we are overlooking the play that set the tone. The play that hushed up Arkansas fans early on...Easly using the truck stick in the 1st quarter of the game letting Ark players and fans alike know that we are not just here to compete, but to win the game. 

that play was awesome... you could also include Kelvin's catch for no gain, but he injured the DB...

additionally, the early stuffing of the run let them know about the physicality

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

So you can coach speed 😀

Yes you can.  You can coach training and technique to improve your ability and efficiency to utilize your speed.  You can coach a 4.8 to a 4.6 you wont ever make a 5.3 to a 4.3