UNT vs Liberty Watching Party - Collin County

UNT 90 Grad

Join fellow Mean Green fans and watch the undefeated University of North Texas take on the Liberty Flames from Killarney’s Live Irish Pub at Fairview Town Center.

Kickoff is this coming Saturday (9/22) at 5:00 pm.

https://www.facebook.com/events/2079476752367531/

All attendees will receive 20% off on Mean Green Gear from Rally House Fairview, which is a short walk around the corner from Killarney’s Live. 

We’ll have North Texas freebies on hand as well as a half time drawing for UNT prizes.

Killarney’s Live is located at 352 Town Place in Fairview, TX. 

Visit Killarney’s Live at https://www.facebook.com/KillarneysLive/

• Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

By the way, Killarney’s is set up to where we will be streaming the game on TVs throughout the restaurant, as well as audio.   We won’t be limited to streaming to just one TV like we were at Fuzzy’s.   

Best UNT watching party in the DFW/Area hands down and I’m glad we got away from Fuzzy’s. Killarney’s has welcomed us with open arms and they have also accommodated our every need. Reach out to folks and invite them, I brought 6 alumni who have never been to our watching parties who all had a blast. Haha I even sat next to a cool alumni named Willie Nelson who got the place rockin with the “NORTH......TEXAS” chant going throughout the place. 

Anyways, thanks Todd for all your hardwork! Now let’s go and pack this place again!

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

By the way, Killarney’s is set up to where we will be streaming the game on TVs throughout the restaurant, as well as audio.   We won’t be limited to streaming to just one TV like we were at Fuzzy’s.   

Bummed we can’t make this one. Going to try to stream on my phone while fishing!!!

• Sad 1

55 minutes ago, Pavlovs Eagle said:

All good, the band was better to listen to than the Liberty homer audio feed!... actually stayed awhile and listened to the band.  They were good, but the music progressively got newer.  I left at Taylor Swift. 😑

I left when the game ended.  Had to get up early this mornining.   I thought it was cool that the band made a comment about the Fayetteville Fake-Out and all its glory.   

• Upvote 1