The Morning After: This Loss will sting for a Long Time

Coach Andy Mac

FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. - Arkansas' fans left Reynolds Razorback Stadium on Saturday evening still not sure they had witnessed the home team lose to North Texas 44-17.

One way of showing their displeasure on Saturday was loud boos at end of first half and when Cole Kelley threw his fourth interception of the day. The loudest cheer of the day may have been when Connor Noland entered the game. 

Following the game, Chad Morris talked to the media. A trio of players were also brought into the media room. Santos Ramirez, Jared Cornelius and Hjalte Froholdt were the three players made available. Each expressed some form of disappointment with the boos from the fans. 

I will point out the boos were directed at Morris for playing Kelley as much or more than they were at the sophomore quarterback himself. I am not into booing. I have never been to a game to watch a team play and booed. 

Fans are frustrated right now and while Morris will get a lot of criticism one has to understand it's more than three games that has fans upset. Fans are upset because Arkansas is now entering his seventh year in a row of watching the Razorbacks struggling on the field.

read more: https://www.nwahomepage.com/pig-trail-nation/the-morning-after-this-loss-will-sting-for-a-long-time/1450018200

• Thanks 2