DRC: UNT-Arkansas coverage

Brett Vito

One of my best friends is a HUGE Arkansas fan. I invited Tim over to watch the game. I live in H-Town. My watching party with Tim was so much fun. When UNT pulled of "Hall of Fame" fake punt return, OH man!!! Tim had his first of many melt downs!!! Yes, Tim wants Morris to go. Tim didn't understand why Morris didn't put in Storey (sp) there second string QB!!

Then another great friend of mine went to OSU (The Cowboys, not Ohio State). My friend very impressed. He was also president of OSU alumni association at one point in time in the past.

I noticed fake punt play had over 1.25 Million views. UNT is moving up in the world.

Best of all Jerry Jones was at game. TV showed Jerry J. at tailgating tent serving himself a plate of food. Then when Morris put in Jerry's grandson. Right out of the box Interception!!!! I can't remember if it was  pick 6 or not!!

UNT's game against Arkansas has so many wonderful nuggets to it. Priceless!!!

Go!! 13-0 Mean Green!!!

• Haha 2