Can we talk about officiating?

JesseMartin

3 hours ago, OurRankingisFINE said:

We all know the OG way to pop some good corn is on the stove... BUT who has the time?! I am an equal opportunist popcorn eater... microwave, stove top, kettle, movie butter, air popped diet kind... it doesn't matter to me! 😂

I'm telling you, stove top is the way to go.  There's a pan called Whirled Pop.  Put it on the stove, turn it on high to preheat while you put just enough corn oil to coat the bottom of the pan, then put in your kernals, and reduce heat to medium.  Pour into your bowl and season to taste with some popcorn salt.  It takes around 5 minutes.  Beats the hell out of microwave.

On 9/16/2018 at 11:39 AM, meangreenlax said:

I've never understood why they don't use 3rd party conference officiating crews for non-conference games. 

The room full of retirees watching the game with me probably would have agreed. But even with the officials overlooking so many things...we still nailed it. Nice when your guys have to fight the other team AND the officials and still come out ahead. I think a lot of people were willing to overlook bad calls just because we were able to keep WINNING.  But that doesn't make it any less dangerous to make bad calls!

On 9/15/2018 at 9:43 PM, 97and03 said:

I was reinforcing your disdain for the OP.  I should have clarified, as I can see how you might have thought I meant you. I meant the OP. 

On 9/15/2018 at 9:45 PM, shootermcgavin44 said:

What is OP? 

On 9/16/2018 at 12:03 AM, KingDL1 said:

Keep it clean please!

Ok keeping it clean...OP means original poster. He thinks that my belief that the calls should be made in the legal way that guarantees the safety of the players is invalid, since the desired result of the game is intact. He also believes that my views of what is important about athletics are invalid, and he therefore picks topics and replies to attempt to ridicule me, even though his own friends have agreed that he does it just to be a jerk.

Is that clean enough a response? If not, I will try to provide a diagram that includes rainbows and unicorns the next time this person who has "blocked" me wants to create drama. Oh...wait...it's my fault if I respond to it, according to him. So can we all agree that he should either produce some unicorns or stop being a jerk...or both?