North Texas @ Arkansas Game Thread

Cerebus

I think this is what pisses them off so much and makes me the happiest. SL called off the dogs at half time and they still couldn’t be competitive “with SEC talent.”

My hope is by the end of the season they will look back at this game with us playing in a New Years Six game and be not as pissed of by being beat by North Texas. 

06D789F3-D131-4570-9CA1-884CAE6177C0.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

And finally...

Still...single most embarrassing loss in Fayetteville in the history of Razorback football...this tops the Citadel and Frank cleaned house

We once lost to Tulsa 63-7 in Fayetteville, but it wasn't embarrassing because a lot of our players were in France fighting the Kaiser.
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Haha 1

I don't think I've ever been happier watching a game in my entire 31 years of life! 🤣😄 I have that mustard seed faith and know that this season IS special!  We need to root for Arkansas to turn things around and win every game the rest of the season against their SEC opponents to make our win look that much better! GMG!

• Upvote 2

Love it. So proud of our defense and special teams. I want to single out Ejiya and Garner, but they could not have performed at that level without the DL doing their job, Hambone with two sacks, the DB's were lights out. Just a well played game by our D.  Interceptions for everyone, getting pressure with only three down linemen and only two or the three rushing. So many great signs.

The two coaches that came under fire the most last year are kicking ass this year. Hats off to Biagi and Reffet and their position coaches. Hall and Brooks are playing with great confidence and technique. Man, what a find we got in the late signing of Kemon Hall. Just love watching him work. Muhammad is everywhere. Just amazing the change one year has made. Keep up the great work and don't let up. We are on to something special. 

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Reading around the internet last night and this morning, I've yet to see a team fan base we've beat over the past two season ever give us an ounce of credibility for having a good team.  It's always, "This is the most embarrassing loss in our history and we have the worst team we've ever put on a field and we're going to lose every game because we lost to North Texas." 

That's ok.  Keep ignoring us.  Keep dismissing us.  Keep looking past us. 

We'll keep quietly showing up and taking the W's. 

Edited by oldguystudent
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

On 9/15/2018 at 10:09 PM, untbowler said:

well done to the team and coaching staff, 2nd Q could have gotten down, but they came back and laid it on Arkansas and took the crowd and refs out of the game. 

Super Proud of Alma Mater. 

Glad to have you back and happy with good ol UNT.

• Upvote 1