Hog fans discuss GoMeanGreen.com

Harry

"I think we should let them off the hook for the million (its embarrassing to pay for a loss) and settle with them by allowing them to come to Apogee next year."
----------------------------------------
Wow, this is how NT sees us.

I REALLY hope we have players that see this and get pissed off. It's North Texas....NORTH TEXAS talking darn and looking down on us. Time players kick some ass.

xx.gif

Re: NT Board
« Reply #2 on: Today at 02:13:33 pm »

Not gonna lie, that one got me a little hot under the collar. I’ve lived in North Texas for 14 years now and I’ve never met a UNT fan. Lots of folks that went to school there but none that cared about the program. At all. And now they’re so into the team that some are chalking up Arkansas as a gimme? What has this work come to?

read more:  http://forums.hogville.net/index.php?topic=667885.0

I don't expect anybody from any SEC team to even know that UNT exists, let alone have any modicum of respect for our program.  They're too busy amassing enormous piles of wealth and organizing rallies where everybody in the SEC who isn't Alabama or LSU gets around in a circle, jerks each other off, and yells, "SEC! SEC! SEC!" 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, oldguystudent said:

I don't expect anybody from any SEC team to even know that UNT exists, let alone have any modicum of respect for our program.  They're too busy amassing enormous piles of wealth and organizing rallies where everybody in the SEC who isn't Alabama or LSU gets around in a circle, jerks each other off, and yells, "SEC! SEC! SEC!" 

Or pulls a Tennessee and Florida and lives by the motto "Remember the 1990's!"

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, golfingomez said:

Harry just posted this so we could see how much other schools like his board.

Well, even though harry makes millions on this site, sometimes we need to thank the admins and staffers, who get paid in diet cokes to make go mean green great...again.

This has always been a fantastic site and forum.

Side note: try typing or saying make _________ great without putting "again" at the end.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

I think their point is, our record speaks for itself, we have gotten curb stomped by teams like Arkansas in the past. That's hopefully in the past.

Many of them are probably irrate that no one here is scared of them. Schools like their's have fan bases that believe we should roll over and die when we play them. The last season I played at NT, Tech's players and fans sounded the same way and it was a privilege embarrassing them at home.

Oh, and its laughable that the one dude thinks the coaches are going to say look what the fans over at GMG are saying. Seriously? I mean seriously. They are watching film and getting crapped on for losing last week. But at least it was followed up with their fans piss me off and they have no fans. Then why is that guy mad at fans that don't exist? Poor fella lived here 14 years and didn't get out much. Their fan base is actually pretty reasonable. Just a few wanks who can't fathom we love our school.

Hopefully we win. It would be fun. 

Edited by UNTexas
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Ray 1