NO RESPECT FROM CHAD MORRIS

GMG24

well he has owned  us at SMUT land but i guess he didnt know Seth was the HC and not the OC.  I hope we beat them because he is donkey butt.  I guess in his case it would be a pigs butt. I hope Seth sees this to add some fuel to the fire. We took down his little ponies now is the time to take him down.  If he loses to us he will be on the hot seat in ark.

Edited by southsideguy
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, GreenTexan13 said:

Either that.. or the writer did not proofread his/her work and put North Texas instead of North Carolina?

They might not sound the same, but I remember a referee from one of our games a couple years ago, say "time out North Carolina...Excuse me North Texas.." on the TV too.

Yep, some people are easily confused when it comes to directional schools.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hogfan14 said:

His coaching ability is still up in the air IMO but can't complain about a top 20 recruiting class lined up for 2019.

But that only puts us 5th at best in the SEC West so there's that...

I want Arkansas to do well as they are my second favorite college team.  I think it was a reach hiring Morris.

• Downvote 2