Humidity and Altitude in Fayetteville ??

bdan2002

Fayetteville is 1401 feet. Denton is 642 feet. As someone from Texas, a pliot, lived in the Rockies before, played football at NT, also played in actual mountains, I am going to say that elevation post is completely hilarious in my opinion. If we were playing at Azteca Stadium in Mexico City then I'd hand it to the poster.

Also, does the geographical wizard who came up with the humidity idea think Denton, Texas is near El Paso or Big Bend? Or did they just get the idea that everywhere in Texas is desert as portrayed by Hollywood? 

My word people need to get out if their own zip code sometimes!!!

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, bdan2002 said:

Interesting reading the Hogs board - they are talking about how the humidity (I thought Texas invented humidity) and altitude (didn't know that the town was built on Mount Fuji) were advantages for the team.  

It is a joke. They are referring to playing in Colorado and some people blamed altitude for their loss. None of it is serious.

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Haha 1

800 feet is about the same as a 80 story building if each floor is 10 feet on average.   So the altitude thing is nonsense.  Our guys work out in the summer and can take the heat and humidity.  Heck if it is 45% humidity and in the 80's or guys might think it is winter. just hope it is a sunny day, and our guys have got over the drops from last game. We cant afford to drop any passes against the hogs.

Edited by southsideguy
  • Haha 1