Uni's for Arkansas...

Cerebus

just because it's the the same or close to the same signal does not mean that is the intention.  Does every time a coach or player give another a thumbs up, is he really just saying "Gig em"?

Its a Houston thing, believe it or not, it is...and players from that area are going to be doing it whether you like it or not.  They are doing it for their city pride because it has become an "IT" thing to do. 

The fact that the same or similar symbol could also signify "Hook Em" means nothing to these players doing it, therefore it should mean nothing to us about them doing it.

34 minutes ago, GreenN'walinsVet said:

just because it's the the same or close to the same signal does not mean that is the intention.  Does every time a coach or player give another a thumbs up, is he really just saying "Gig em"?

Its a Houston thing, believe it or not, it is...and players from that area are going to be doing it whether you like it or not.  They are doing it for their city pride because it has become an "IT" thing to do. 

The fact that the same or similar symbol could also signify "Hook Em" means nothing to these players doing it, therefore it should mean nothing to us about them doing it.

Just to be clear, I'm not bothered by it.  My responses have been fairly tongue in cheek.  I just thought it was kind of funny that someone explained the difference between the two signs and someone else replied, "Why is this so hard?", and then it took me 10 seconds to find a picture of a UNT player with both palms facing forward.  Again, just finding a little humor.

I do look forward to the day an Aggie or Sooner flashes the H-town sign.  I'm sure it will mean a lot to those two fan bases, regardless of what it means to the player😆

Just to put all subjects to bed...

I was being facetious in my original post, I just dislike UT that much

Very little of what passes for hip hop today is good (lyrically).  Tracks like Bad and Boujee make for great workout motivation, but the flows are horrible (and formulaic).  Lil (insert a name) is hot garbage.  And anyone with rainbow brite hair is hot garbage.  

Of the De’Angelo albums listed, Brown Sugar is the classic while Voodoo is the most complete artistically

• Lovely Take 1