Uni's for Arkansas...

Cerebus

Very nice looking road unis. I always think of the helmet contrast with the opponent's helmet for Fine's benefit in picking up receivers...this should get the job done!

In my twisted mind's eye, I always see us wearing these unis, home or away:

200w.gif

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, EagleMBA said:

Very nice looking road unis. I always think of the helmet contrast with the opponent's helmet for Fine's benefit in picking up receivers...this should get the job done!

In my twisted mind's eye, I always see us wearing these unis, home or away:

200w.gif

I'll be sure to alert our team to wear white helmets 😁

thor_hogs020_t598.jpg?b7052f07a6139e7088

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6

10 minutes ago, largekfcbucket said:

God, the whole "Oregon ripoff" comments piss me off. Literally every FBS team has stolen the whole "UniSwag" concept from Oregon. Teams that are green like us, Baylor and USF are doomed to forever be "Oregon ripoffs". 

Why would you care enough about what random people you’ll never meet from the internet think to be pissed off? The uniforms look sweet and the players seem to like them. That’s all that matters.

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, DentonLurker said:

Why would you care enough about what random people you’ll never meet from the internet think to be pissed off? The uniforms look sweet and the players seem to like them. That’s all that matters.

Yeah, it's just a dumb sentiment. Oregon began the entire "UniSwag" movement. Everyone else followed suit. I just think it's dumb to call any team in green cool uniforms "Oregon".

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, emmitt01 said:

How are we burying the lead here?  He's throwing up the "horns up" hand sign....is it possible to cut a player mid-season? 

1 hour ago, 97and03 said:

Uh...actually, that is a little weird.

1 hour ago, UNTLifer said:

It is supposedly has something to do with Houston.  It is Darden's hometown.

He's doing a variation of this pose. All the recruits and players are doing it. Has to do with Kodak Black. He's a rapper. That being said, it's also H-Town(much like Kidsy did in that punt return against Rice)

8590731.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, MGNation92 said:

He's doing a variation of this pose. All the recruits and players are doing it. Has to do with Kodak Black. He's a rapper. That being said, it's also H-Town(much like Kidsy did in that punt return against Rice)

8590731.jpg

That’s really too bad.  Kodak Black and this whole generation of hip hop artists are horrible

• Upvote 4
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1