I have a friend who is a long-time professional executive recruiter. He works with the best names in the healthcare field. His placements take place throughout the U.S.  He mentioned that for the first time in awhile that he had a great opportunity in the Plano/Frisco and east area. I thought it might be good to see if any Mean Green folks were looking or knew of someone who is looking for a new position in this field.

Now, this position is about a $160-170,000 a year position in medical equipment sales. Actually OR device sales where the person would “suit up” and be in the operating room with the surgeons during the procedure.  The base is $65-75,000 depending upon experience with commissions making up the rest of the $160-170,000 annual compensation. The area is performing at that level now yet still has room for some growth.

Qualifications include a minimum of three years surgical (OR) sales experience...this is specific and non-negotiable for this position.

Besides the salary and commission, benefits include a company car, expense account and health benefits...i.e. a full benefit package.

If you or anyone you know is interested just PM me here with your contact info or if you have my email or phone number just contact me through either.

Anyway, would love to see a UNT grad get this position or the friend or relative of a UNT grad/fan, etc. Just trying to help the Mean Green Nation. Decent salary here folks, decent company I am told...although at this point I do not know the company name. OK...get with me if interested.

And, no, I get no compensation out of this deal...zero...just trying to help.

• Thanks 1
  • Ray 1