Official "Making the trip to Arkansas" Thread/Roll-Call

kj86

I live here and am bringing some (4) folks I met here in grad school. Don't worry, they'll be wearing green. Anxious to see what the Alum Assoc has going. I'll definitely be hitting that up.

Also, if y'all want recs for food or drink or general Fayetteville advice from a (sort of) local, hit me up on here and I'll try to respond ASAP.

Edited by meangreenthirteen
  • Upvote 1

Driving up Friday with 2 friends.  We're staying in Bentonville with my cousins (huge Razorback fans ).  We've been trading smacktalk this season.  I'm ready to see the Mean Green smoke the hogs on Saturday.  We'll be sitting with my family in their season ticket seats.  Afterwards, we'll be heading to the Dickson Street area.  Go Mean Green!

Edited by Mean Green Fan4Life
  • Upvote 2

5 of us, leaving Saturday morning. Staying at Ft Smith Holiday Inn that night. Will try to make the team send off from their hotel at 12 but not likely. Will probably try the baseball parking lot for parking. Excited about taking my 5 yr old to a large . Apogee is great but SEC stadiums are impressive. If you see a young one running around, sporting eagle wings, say hi.

0831161926.jpg

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Heading up early Friday morning to go mountain biking in Bentonville. Staying in West Fork with a group who's son is a student at Arkansas. It doesn't appear that there will be an "official" Mean Green tailgate put on by the Alumni Association or Athletics. Has anyone heard anything about some Mean Green tailgating?

GO MEAN GREEN!!!

7 hours ago, Sharkbait said:

5 of us, leaving Saturday morning. Staying at Ft Smith Holiday Inn that night. Will try to make the team send off from their hotel at 12 but not likely. Will probably try the baseball parking lot for parking. Excited about taking my 5 yr old to a large . Apogee is great but SEC stadiums are impressive. If you see a young one running around, sporting eagle wings, say hi.

0831161926.jpg

Image result for That is Awesome gif