Official Arkansas Game Score Prediction Thread

MeanGreenTexan

North Texas....48                              Arkansas.........34

Mason Fine......Passes for                                   ❇️•375 yards.                                                                 ❇️•3 TD’s.                                                                        ❇️•0 Interceptions 

GMG!

i will pick the mean green to lose because i am a jinx if I pick them to win.  So pigs to win 24 to 20. i think that ARK will not put up a lot points if they go the running game.  it will slow the game down in the sense the clock will keep running on running plays.

Edited by southsideguy
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 2

UNT survives first quarter "we're pissed about CS and going to take it out on you" mentality from UA.  The Hogs look at the scoreboard at the start of Q2 and it's even at 10.  Crowd begins to get frustrated as yet another UA drive stalls, team starts to visibly show the signs as well - slumped shoulders, after play pushing...  

UNT, sensing blood in the water, starts the drive at their 12 and marches down the field like a hot knife through butter.  Takes the lead 17-10 and never looks back.  Crowd retreats to tailgate positions at the Q3/4 break.

UNT 48

UA 20

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Haha 1
  • Ray 2