Vote Mason Fine for Davey O'Brien Award!

Talon90

3 minutes ago, meaniegreenie said:

Added my ~150 tonight...and we've nearly hit 8000!

image.png.d843eff0537de18144b7121e60e9b98d.png

image.png

About 11:30 PM I was talking to FFR as we both continued voting and Rick said "Man O man, North Texas Exes and MG fans are burning the keyboards" voting for Mason Fine (and the Mean Green)!   

Way to go, fellow alums and MG fans!  Damn!  I'm proud of us!   

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Great job folks.

I got in an additional 94 votes after the midnight hour before it finally kicked me off. As soon as the clock hits 12:00 a.m. and it rolls to the “Current Rankings” field...just double hit the back button and it’ll let you select MF and vote.  Sometimes I might get in 5 to 10 extra votes, and sometimes more?

E728B2FE-3A85-4CFB-8A25-409C805BEE41.png.8251850856b89b575d6e72d5db20c20b.png

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Thanks 1

On 10/9/2018 at 1:00 AM, FirefightnRick said:

In case your wondering when the voting ends?

First round ends on noon Sunday November 4th and the 16 finalists are announced Nov 7th.. The votes are then cleared after each round and voting starts over to determine the 3 semi finalists, which are announced on Nov 20th.  Then the winner is announced Dec 6th. 

http://www.voteobrien.org/voting-process.asp

Our vote counts for 5% of the overall vote, combined with 95% of the votes by committee members(previous winners plus media).

So we need to stay on this and keep Mason at or near the top.

Rick

Wednesday Night Bump!

At 11:00 pm tonight is when we can multi-vote to dramatically add to Mason Fine’s present 1’st Place standing.  Of course,  UCF fans will be doing the same, too.

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen