Arkansas UNT Watch Parties - Dallas version

Britton

Is there an official go-to place in Dallas proper (not the 'burbs) where Dallas-based alums usually watch UNT games?  If not, it seems like there should be.  There's gotta be 10,000+ alums living in Dallas.

Anyone have any connections within the Alumni Association to get something official set up?

Thanks!

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

On September 11, 2018 at 9:39 AM, SteaminWillieBeamin said:

I know that Dot's and Braindead Brewery are both owned by UNT Alumni. You should call make see if they will have their screens setup - I bet they would jump on it. 

Dot's Hop House - 2645 Commerce Street Deep Ellum will have the game on.  (Apologies for last week. Staff was a little confused on where to find the game.)

99 taps plus over 100 whiskeys, bourbons and Scotches -  full kitchen - 10k square foot outdoor beer garden. Dog and cigar friendly - both outside of course. Brunch served until 3PM. 

Go Mean Green!

• Upvote 6

On 9/11/2018 at 2:26 PM, OurRankingisFINE said:

There IS an official watch party... search on FB under events for "North Texas Mean Green vs. Arkansas Razorbacks Watching Party!"

• Killarney's Live in Fairview
  • 3-6 PM
  • Giveaway's 
  • Discount on UNT merch at nearby Rally House

Definitely no offense to the Killarney's crew, but it's not really a feasible option for those alums and fans who live in Dallas.  It sounds like Dot's is the place, but I'm kinda surprised there's not an unofficial-official watch party in Big D.  

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 2

19 minutes ago, Hunter Green said:

So, the game is on the SEC Network?

12 minutes ago, emmitt01 said:

SEC-A, not regular SEC network

U-Verse 1608 (HD) or 608 (SD). I proactively set the game to record yesterday.

21 hours ago, adman said:

Dot's Hop House - 2645 Commerce Street Deep Ellum will have the game on.  (Apologies for last week. Staff was a little confused on where to find the game.)

99 taps plus over 100 whiskeys, bourbons and Scotches -  full kitchen - 10k square foot outdoor beer garden. Dog and cigar friendly - both outside of course. Brunch served until 3PM. 

Go Mean Green!

Go Mean Green!

99 taps plus over 100 whiskeys, bourbons and Scotches

In the eternal words of George Takei... Ohhhh Myyyyy

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/12/2018 at 6:28 PM, Britton said:

Definitely no offense to the Killarney's crew, but it's not really a feasible option for those alums and fans who live in Dallas.  It sounds like Dot's is the place, but I'm kinda surprised there's not an unofficial-official watch party in Big D.  

Britton - my husband and I live in Dallas as well but we are driving up because we want to watch the game with the most UNT fans!  Maybe we can organize a Dallas watch party next time. 

• Thanks 3