Born and Bred: Mason Fine

Harry

1 hour ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Who's been cutting up onions in here??

I'm part Irish and Scottish so yes, the "onions were being cut" near my desktop especially toward the end of that video with Fine's mom 
& dad on their living room sofa.

What a story Mason Fine is and all who raised & knew him growing up.  Already posted that video on my Facebook page--I hope others will do the same. 

What a story this Mean Green football team is becoming, too.   It's takes a team to do it all. 

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 2

Wow, that was a great one.  We are proud at UNT to have him here.  He is a leader and example for others to follow.  His parents did a great job rasing him.   Glad his parents took the time to help reach towards his goals.  Next goal for him is a big win at Pigville.  I wonder if we will ever see another Mason Fine at UNT.

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1

Please pardon me for using my son’s log on, but I got tossed a couple of years ago during the furor that arose when Littrell burned Mason’s redshirt and started him ahead of that Bama guy. 

I said then that UNT will be better not just because Mason is a great QB, but because of the human being he is. I’m thrilled for him and your university that things are working out. People will still be talking about Mason Fine and UNT 25 years from now. All because of the person he is.

dd992emo

• Upvote 1