Throwback Gear

tmjerm

I was at North Texas during the 'throw back' era...should be interesting to see what they think is 'throw back.'  At that time there was precious little North Texas gear available, and what there was seems me to be very pedestrian.

• Upvote 1

I'm a little concerned about the accuracies in both the merch and uniforms for this throwback look. They displayed mockups on the video board last night; one a "E A G L E S" arched across the chest, the other the stand out "NT". Problem was the "NT" was not intersecting like the actual Mean Joe era:

6172382ce54d8901897e85544c2e84d1a0fabf3e

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Christopher Walker said:

I'm a little concerned about the accuracies in both the merch and uniforms for this throwback look. They displayed mockups on the video board last night; one a "E A G L E S" arched across the chest, the other the stand out "NT". Problem was the "NT" was not intersecting like the actual Mean Joe era:

I agree. Not sure why they didn’t put North Texas or NTSU on the “EAGLES” shirt. Looks like a Philly Eagles shirt. 

3 hours ago, Christopher Walker said:

A very good observation. 

Rick

28 minutes ago, unachris said:

You can pre-order the gear at the link below, top of the page:

UNT Bookstore

Nice web site, I love the attention to detail.

I, like many of you, have long pined for the day when I could shop for a Nike Tulane Green Wave Early Season Polo right in the middle of our Mean Green gear page.

LARGEIMAGE_1409801.jpg

https://unt.bncollege.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?imageId=1409801&level=&graphicId=H000137TULU100&catalogId=10001&langId=&storeId=71237&productId=400000351153&topCatId=40000

Edited by ADLER
  • Upvote 3
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ADLER said:

I, like many of you, have long pined for the day when I could shop for a Nike Tulane Green Wave Early Season Polo right in the middle of our Mean Green gear page.

https://unt.bncollege.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?imageId=1409801&level=&graphicId=H000137TULU100&catalogId=10001&langId=&storeId=71237&productId=400000351153&topCatId=40000

Beat me to it. Just, ugh.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, ADLER said:

LARGEIMAGE_1409801.jpg

It's been there for over a month 😣