Student Bus Trip and Tickets to Arkansas for $20

All About UNT

49 minutes ago, meangreenlax said:

Damn! At that price I want to give them my old student ID and see if it works.. (it's only been two years guys please let me on the bus)

This is me too. I might try to sign up. haha I still remember all my stuff and I have my ID. Otherwise I'll be driving up with a buddy.

• Upvote 1

#NewDenton   #The Standard! Great things happening these days in working to get students to attend athletic events.  Student Affairs and Dr. With are really teaming up with Athletics, Advancement and the Alumni Association to create a #NewDenton and it is becoming #TheStandard!

What a breath of fresh air these days.  When folks "play nice in the sandbox" good things happen.  This is just another example.  I am certain that Dr. With is taking a good bit of change out of her budget to subsidize this trip.  This sort of thing is seen regularly these days as Advancement and the Alumni Association and Athletics team up.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1