Curious to hear your thought process on deciding to not format the episode to build up to the SMU game...

IMO, I felt it would have worked better to have the segment with players and coaches talking about the SMU rivalry and our much improved depth before the SMU game highlights. It would have given a lot of credence to what they said and would have ended the episode with a BIG exclamation point. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, UNTcrazy727 said:

Curious to hear your thought process on deciding to not format the episode to build up to the SMU game...

IMO, I felt it would have worked better to have the segment with players and coaches talking about the SMU rivalry and our much improved depth before the SMU game highlights. It would have given a lot of credence to what they said and would have ended the episode with a BIG exclamation point. 

My take was that was their way of building up to SMU game. In other words low point ending last year (Troy ass-kicking), working hard to improve and fix problems, pre-game locker room peptalk, then SMUt triumph, happy ever after. That was my impression of what they were thinking.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, HoustonEagle said:

Would said friend happen to have a mini fridge full of cold coors light?

really???  you want your friend that is giving you the awesomeness of beyond the green to have the water shit that is coors light???   got damn man!!!!  at least have your friend have coors original...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, THOR said:

really???  you want your friend that is giving you the awesomeness of beyond the green to have the water shit that is coors light???   got damn man!!!!  at least have your friend have coors original...

Funny enough my beer of choice is Coors Original and his is Coors light but we both bleed green.  Carry on

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, THOR said:

32 minutes ago, emmitt01 said:

My fridge always has Coors Light in it.  My wife buys it by the case at HEB. 

78BF4C54-ABB0-4456-8689-79DAD3501835.jpeg

It's how I keep the ripped abs and hydrated skin for my ravishing good looks.

Edited by UNTexas
  • Haha 1