TV for this week?

Rudy

5 hours ago, Rudy said:

I'll be working so I need to have a way to watch when I get home.

ESPN+ is your answer.  You can replay the game too.   If you decide to purchase, it’s only $5/month.  Note that it’s a streaming service only.  It’s like a paid version of ESPN3. 

Edited by UNT 90 Grad

1 hour ago, TheColonyEagle said:

I haven't signed up yet.....do you mean quality as in play by play/commentary or quality of stream?

If he is like me, the answer to your question is both.  I am going to try the free trail for this game and I guess purchase later in the year for our other games on ESPN+, but I don't have high hopes for the delivery of the product on all ends.

I watched the Rice vs Prairie View game live on ESPN+.   I was very impressed with the quality of the stream.  Very sharp and high frame rate.   Of course if your own Internet connection stinks, you can’t blame that on ESPN.  

The commentary wasn’t great, but I’ve come to expect that from most of the stream only services.   

5 minutes ago, GreenTexan13 said:

Might be a dumb question.. But if you already have ESPN3 on a different service, does that mean you will not get to watch the game this saturday? Not sure if it;s ESPN+ only or bust.. 

Yes.  ESPN+ is not available through ESPN3.   That includes both live and replay.   You have to pay for ESPN+ to see games carried on ESPN+.  

2 hours ago, Silent Eagle said:

Really, really hope they improve the quality. Otherwise, I’d rather get the exclusive stadium contract. ESPN sucks. 

I checked the Stadium steam schedule and the game was not listed unless I missed something. I went ahead and signed up with ESPN+.

2 hours ago, TheColonyEagle said:

I haven't signed up yet.....do you mean quality as in play by play/commentary or quality of stream?

Both. My internet is on point, but ESPN3+ gimme more money comes across like the Wayne’s world of coll be sports- low quality local cable access with commentary from the dredges of society (possibly UTSA quality intelligence). 

9 minutes ago, Silent Eagle said:

Both. My internet is on point, but ESPN3+ gimme more money comes across like the Wayne’s world of coll be sports- low quality local cable access with commentary from the dredges of society (possibly UTSA quality intelligence). 

Interesting.  Which game did you watch?  I’m wondering why you had a different experience.  Maybe they have inconsistent feeds from different stadiums. 

• Lovely Take 1

9 minutes ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

Interesting.  Which game did you watch?  I’m wondering why you had a different experience.  Maybe they have inconsistent feeds from different stadiums. 

It's been great for me. The few games I've streamed on ESPN+ had better picture than when I watch through my U-Verse cable box. 

• Thanks 1