Start of something special Man of Steel

Crazy Carl

29 minutes ago, Crazy Carl said:

His junior year in high school was so astonishing to watch! His numbers were through the roof! I believe what Mason is about to do this year will be talked about for many years to come! Your thoughts? 

By the way I’m from Peggs where Mason grew up and have been astonished year to year by the young man! 

Do you think he will put up numbers this that will crush records or will it be his senior year? 

As long as he stays healthy, he is a lock to break school records for career passing yards and likely career passing touchdowns as well by the time this season is over. He is on track to be in a league of his own on the record books, and it will be absolutely earned.

• Upvote 3
  • Lovely Take 2

33 minutes ago, Crazy Carl said:

His junior year in high school was so astonishing to watch! His numbers were through the roof! I believe what Mason is about to do this year will be talked about for many years to come! Your thoughts? 

By the way I’m from Peggs where Mason grew up and have been astonished year to year by the young man! 

Do you think he will put up numbers this that will crush records or will it be his senior year? 

Sometimes I see Peggs, sometimes I see Locust Grove.  Help out a confused fan?

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, Crazy Carl said:

I agree with everything you said! But to tag onto what BillySee said, he needs to stay healthy. Mason is going to be the greatest QB North Texas has ever had by far. I'd even go as far to argue that he is a front runner for one the top 2 college QBs in the state of Texas currently.  

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Sometimes I see Peggs, sometimes I see Locust Grove.  Help out a confused fan?

Ok so he and I share the fact that we both lived in Peggs but had to go to Locust Grove High School because Peggs only goes to 8th grade.

9 minutes ago, Cooke County Kid said:

BEAT Incarnate Word!!!

He needs to stay healthy but I believe this is going to be a special year and next year even better with "Mighty" Fine guiding the offense.

GO MEAN GREEN

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1

19 hours ago, GreenTexan13 said:

I agree with everything you said! But to tag onto what BillySee said, he needs to stay healthy. Mason is going to be the greatest QB North Texas has ever had by far. I'd even go as far to argue that he is a front runner for one the top 2 college QBs in the state of Texas currently.  

One could argue he is already the greatest QB in North Texas History.

Who do you have him competing with for state QB supremacy? Robinson at TCU (He is the only one i can think of, and its to early to put him up there IMO)

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, GreenTexan13 said:

i would have to agree. Ehlinger at Texas seems pretty talented well.

Not to take away from Fine, but his receivers make his job a hell of a lot easier too. I just hope we can get our run game on par, so that Fine can take less hits. 

Ehlinger? Isn't that the guy who couldn't overcome a minor deficit vs Maryland last week? Seriously, I got zero doubt that with Mason Fine instead of Ehlinger, UT wins that game. And don't tell me UT hasn't gotten themselves some proper 4star WRs. Its not just the coaches, Fine too is making his receivers better, likely with consistency in practice and the game.

• Upvote 2

On 9/5/2018 at 2:53 PM, Crazy Carl said:

Ok so he and I share the fact that we both lived in Peggs but had to go to Locust Grove High School because Peggs only goes to 8th grade.

Heck, I had to go through 5th and 6th grade at Lost City, then moved closer to LG and did junior high there. Lost City made Peggs look like Chicago!

• Haha 1