Official Incarnate Word Game Score Prediction Thread

MeanGreenTexan

7 minutes ago, southsideguy said:

44-24  I dont think Seth shows the full playbook to UA and stays conservative with the play calling.  I am sure we will work on the running game.  The subs come in and we give up  24.   However this team maybe better then SMUT. 

Seeing Coach Reffett on the sidelines leads me to believe the sub defense should be a lot more motivated.  

New Mexico is terrible at football and they had 680 yards of total offense along with 62 points. (319 of that came from rushing)

Incarnate World had 566 yards of total offense and scored 30. 244 yards of rushing. 

As bad as our run game was against smu Im confident it is miles ahead of the Lobos. (I also think the lobos win 2 games if they are lucky this season. The other being against another TERRIBLE football team called New Mexico State)

All that said - Mean Green run away with it - 77-14

2017 Incarnate World  W-L 1-11

Lost 66-0 to Fresno State in Game 2 of the season. Gave up over 50 pts to the following teams:

Sacramento State

McNeese State

Sam Houston

Central Arkansas

Edited by adman
  • Confused 1

I say UNT 59-10.

Need to get running game going. Mason plays 1.5 quarters before Quinn gets a quarter or two in. He deserves playing time for all the sacrifices and commitment he has given to this program and developing Mason. Have Cade close the game out. 2s and 3s on D need time as well. Hopefully no injuries on either side. 

Run the ball, run, run, the ball. Mason doesn't need to be exposed to danger if we are running the ball this much. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Silent Eagle said:

38-7 good guys. Focus on running the ball. 

Agreed...I always say NEVER EVER look past an opponent...Anybody can beat anybody given the right circumstances...But if we do find ourselves WAY ahead and the game is looking out of reach for our opponent, then productively use this time to work on the running game.  

Edited by trud1966

19 minutes ago, AustinFromUNT said:

I’m a little upset that we didn’t kick that last FG. That would have given us the 61 points I predicted.

Would have been nice for your prediction, but at that point in the game I have to throw the flag on you. 🙂

signal_unsportsmanlike_conduct.JPG

• Upvote 1