Austin/San Marcos folks free Incarnate Word tickets

Cr1028

21 hours ago, Cr1028 said:

I have my 4 seats in the family section 202 (2 with chair backs) available for free to anyone down here that wants to drive up for the game. I don’t need any money for them, just would like for the seats to be filled on game day.

Were these purchase on an account?   I think there may be a way to transfer the tickets to someone else electronically such that they use a bar code or QR code to get in.  That way you wouldn’t be limited to people in your area.  Just a thought. 

Edited by UNT 90 Grad
  • Lovely Take 1

3 hours ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

Were these purchase on an account?   I think there may be a way to transfer the tickets to someone else electronically such that they use a bar code or QR code to get in.  That way you wouldn’t be limited to people in your area.  Just a thought. 

Yes, unless their new system won't allow it, the ticket office should be able to re-issue the tickets and keep them at will-call. But you'd have to know who is going to pick them up, first.