Just Scatter’shootin In Mean Green Country Post-SMU Drubbin’

PlummMeanGreen

Glad to see him post, and it was indeed a pleasure to exchange a few words at tailgate.  As the old saying goes, "The stages of life are youth, middle age and yer lookin' GOOD!". Jim, you are definitely lookin' good. 🙂

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

To all who I saw at the Tailgate,  "The Game" * my extended Mean Green family a hearty—GLAD I GOT TO SEE SOME FRIENDLY FACES FROM YEARS/DECADES PAST  

Good to see you Jim at  tailgate, glad you made it out. I hope you make more of them. 

4 hours ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

To all who I saw at the Tailgate,  "The Game" * my extended Mean Green family a hearty—GLAD I GOT TO SEE SOME FRIENDLY FACES FROM YEARS/DECADES PAST  

Good to see you at the tailgate Jim.  Welcome back!

2 hours ago, Harry said:

Good to see you at the tailgate Jim.  Welcome back!

Thanks Harry & KingDL1 !  It was great to see all of you there inside the stadium or near its entrance.  Huff, that means you.:)  I concurred with your assessment of the game completely but OMG....what a great night--the greatest in memory if not ever.

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

Duly Note:  We did just that once before in 1975 with 10,700 sardines packed in the Super Pit versus ...S M U.(I'm shrinking, I'm shrinking).

I was there, sat on the steps about 5 rows from the top.  One hell of a game, Weasel Johnson for one, can't remember the score but it was 100+ to 100+ maybe several over-times Great team.  I think we now have one heck of a basketball team by the way.  GO EAGLES!!

• Upvote 2