Seth Littrell Rumors Mega Thread

Cerebus

https://thespun.com/acc/florida-state/conference-realignment-texas-longhorns-oklahoma-florida-state-clemson-acc-network/amp

Sports Media Insiders Thinks Texas Will Be Next Conference Realignment Focus

"Without the Sooners and Longhorns, the Big 12 would have trouble holding on to “Power Five” status, and you could see a few other prized programs, like Kansas basketball and Oklahoma State football, get gobbled up elsewhere."

Can't wait to matchup against our future CUSA brothers, the Kansas State Wildcats!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

I find it to be comic gold to see what we post here in GMG and then go to one of the K State boards (EMaw especially).   They still think they are getting Seth.  But, some doubt is starting to creep in.

Like this comment:

" I'd like to think that if SL has a deal in place today he didn't do an inhome Wednesday and schedule an OV for Saturday."

So, both forums are hanging on every bit of information they can get.    The recruiting visits appear to be swinging things around just a bit.  LOL

meter.png

26 minutes ago, meangreenlax said:

https://thespun.com/acc/florida-state/conference-realignment-texas-longhorns-oklahoma-florida-state-clemson-acc-network/amp

Sports Media Insiders Thinks Texas Will Be Next Conference Realignment Focus

"Without the Sooners and Longhorns, the Big 12 would have trouble holding on to “Power Five” status, and you could see a few other prized programs, like Kansas basketball and Oklahoma State football, get gobbled up elsewhere."

Can't wait to matchup against our future CUSA brothers, the Kansas State Wildcats!

Or maybe we go to the Big 12 if Texas and OU leave, and Seth stays while destroying KSU year in year out. Everybody good with that?

• Haha 4

If SL stays I really, really hope it's because he turned down ksu. I also hope he states just that in a press conference. It would bring a boost to not just him and his integrity, but also to our program as a whole. It would help with the perception change and recruiting moving forward. The school then announces a 2M salary for him. 

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 5