Seth Littrell Rumors Mega Thread

Cerebus

On 11/23/2018 at 8:23 AM, PlummMeanGreen said:

Seth may need to haul in 2 or 3 more 3 stars-inundated recruiting classes for his resume. If he does that in Denton folks in Manhattan & similar college towns will take notice.

GMG!

I disagree. Coaches that are plucked are plucked around year 3 or 4. If he gets to 6 or 7 years at UNT then he may be here for quite awhile. 

• Upvote 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1

On 11/22/2018 at 4:12 PM, TheReal_jayD said:

For those worried about Seth to Lubbock

This is what I have been saying.

1)Defense

This was my hope as well.  

And isn’t the definition of insanity doing the same thing over & over?  Pirate, Kingsbury... Littrell?

I can imagine the boosters out there are kinda tired of the Air Raid HCs.

• Upvote 1

Just now, MeanGreenTexan said:

And isn’t the definition of insanity doing the same thing over & over?  Pirate, Kingsbury... Littrell?

All the internet rumors from media people are defensive guys.  

33 minutes ago, Cerebus said:

San Antonio CBS affiliate reporting Kingsbury is out.   

32 minutes ago, Cerebus said:

The San Antonio CBS affiliate is reporting KK has been fired by TT.

20 minutes ago, Cerebus said:

17 minutes ago, Cerebus said:

I wonder if Kliff has been Fired? I feel like we need a thread just for reports on KK

24 minutes ago, Wookies said:

I wonder if Coach Bro would take a swim through Denton as OC for a season or so to help pad that resume for another P5 head coaching gig? I would think some P5 would give him that opportunity but you never know. Thoughts?

If he's really out, he'll be able to get a job next year as a big time P5 OC right away, a couple of lower level teams would want him as a HC.

2 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

If Seth and selected staff don't get a HUGE raise to leave for Tech I will be very disappointed if he leaves.  Tech is not a good job.  Medicore program in the worse P5 conference.   I think you can upgrade from a stronger performance at UNT to some of the better P5 programs.  

2 minutes ago, TheReal_jayD said:

Kliff is out. I think one report would have done the trick. Seth isn't headed to tech. #BeatUTSA

1) CBS station reports it.  I post on the the board.

2) I realize I posted in a separate thread when I should put it in the mega thread, merge it.  Probably should have just deleted the initial post, but I didn't.  

3) See a  named twitter report stating KK is out.

4) See another named twitter account saying it is premature.

They are all in the SL megathread.  I don't know SL would even be interested in TT or vice versa, but I'll keep posting anything I think is relevant here.  

1 minute ago, Cerebus said:

1) CBS station reports it.  I post on the the board.

2) I realize I posted in a separate thread when I should put it in the mega thread, merge it.  Probably should have just deleted the initial post, but I didn't.  

3) See a  named twitter report stating KK is out.

4) See another named twitter account saying it is premature.

They are all in the SL megathread.  I don't know SL would even be interested in TT or vice versa, but I'll keep posting anything I think is relevant here.  

please do thread nazi

• Haha 2
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Downvote 3

16 minutes ago, outoftown said:

UNC, SLs last employer reportedly about to fire Fedora. Some people think they might actually hire Mack Brown. I think they should hire Brown... provided his first name is Neal.

In any case, Littrells name will definitely come up there

This is like tech job. I don't think Seth will be a canidate. Why pay 10 million to fire fedora to hire his protege? 

• Upvote 1