• Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Cerebus

Seth Littrell Rumors Mega Thread

15 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Uh, Worst case would be Seth to KSSt & Norvell to GATech, because that frees up Brown to take the Memphis job over ours.

Who is next in line?

image.png.7ba42545387381285749c76ef9d15119.png

Edited by southsideguy
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, southsideguy said:

It is my understanding no decision will be made until this thread hits 100 pages. 

well i wanna keep this recruiting class so i guess we all need to hurry the heck up!

• Upvote 2

Just now, MeanGreen22 said:

Either Wren is creating the greatest smoke screen of all time or he really believes Seth will be here next year. 

It's unbelievable how both administrations are keeping their teams, recruits, and fans in limbo. It's starting to be borderline unprofessional. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 5
  • Downvote 3

How many places have you worked that you were able to tell your boss "I think I might be leaving I am just waiting for the offer to arrive". I know coaching is different but really how long can you old employer be strung along?

• Downvote 3

Order your 2019 season football tickets now, paid in full, and receive the answer to, “Will Seth Lattrell return for a 4th season as UNT’s head football coach”. Act now!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Ray 1

49 minutes ago, AustinFromUNT said:

I think Wren gets the message guys lol

There is only 1 fact that I know when it comes to North Texas (or any other college FB team)

Fan Passion > Fan Apathy

Upset fans are better than no fans.    And Wren is correct.   In my 30+ years as a fan, I have never seen the passion run so deep here.,

Edited by akriesman
  • Upvote 1

DRC: Sources close to situation reiterate what the DRC reported earlier his week -- it won't be easy to pull Littrell away from UNT.  The expectation is that he will stay with the Mean Green.

https://www.dentonrc.com/sports/just-to-reiterate-it-won-t-be-easy-for-a/article_1bfb5506-4286-5535-95aa-fef9aa9e2c24.html

Edited by Brett Vito
  • Upvote 3
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Brett Vito said:

DRC: Sources close to situation reiterate what the DRC reported earlier his week -- it won't be easy to pull Littrell away from UNT. 

https://www.dentonrc.com/sports/just-to-reiterate-it-won-t-be-easy-for-a/article_1bfb5506-4286-5535-95aa-fef9aa9e2c24.html

Timely.

3 minutes ago, MEEN2018 said:

Let’s hope! I would have thought that a guy like Mainord would be promoted but maybe not

Still gonna need a coach.

With next year being a golden opportunity year we need a great play caller.

• Upvote 1