Seth Littrell Rumors Mega Thread

Cerebus

36 minutes ago, tmjerm said:

Also bc seniors maybe they’re willing to voice their opinion a little more even when told not to be public.  I’m preparing myself at this point to lose him.  I don’t feel like they’d use that verbiage/emoticons for the bowl.  

Right.  For a guy who has repeatedly emphasized the mission of winning a bowl game--and just received an invite to play a ranked team in one--he seems unusually disinterested.  

I was holding out a tiny bit of hope that he would at least insist to his KSU suitors that he had to coach the bowl game before bolting and cap off his legacy at North Texas, but that was probably always non-negotiable.

• Upvote 2

I have a feeling that Wren may already have his guy.   I think that he and Seth have spoken a lot about this and Seth probably gave him a heads up in advance.   Could it be that Wren, Seth and this 3rd party candidate have all been talking in advance ?   

Unless of course we are promoting from within 😨

19 minutes ago, Greendylan said:

Right.  For a guy who has repeatedly emphasized the mission of winning a bowl game--and just received an invite to play a ranked team in one--he seems unusually disinterested.  

I was holding out a tiny bit of hope that he would at least insist to his KSU suitors that he had to coach the bowl game before bolting and cap off his legacy at North Texas, but that was probably always non-negotiable.

Frost coached UCF in the Peach Bowl last year... it can be done.

• Lovely Take 1

2 minutes ago, akriesman said:

I have a feeling that Wren may already have his guy.   I think that he and Seth have spoken a lot about this and Seth probably gave him a heads up in advance.   Could it be that Wren, Seth and this 3rd party candidate have all been talking in advance ?   

Unless of course we are promoting from within 😨

It certainly feels like Seth is moving on. I think Wren must have a guy in mind.  But you’re right, who?!?!!

Remember a few weeks back when the news broke that Mason Fine was considering a transfer ?     I wonder if he knew something at the time that we did not.    It could be that Littrell and Wren both talked him into staying to see this through, even though Seth may not be here.

Seth and Mason seem very close.   I would be surprised if they didn't discuss this possibility at some point.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, meangreenlax said:

Not interested in having a departing coach on the sideline of a bowl game. I respect his choice to leave and do whats best for his family, but you can respectfully piss off after you give notice.

I suppose that would be up to him & more-importantly, the players.

His last tweet was "#Accomplishthemission".   Do they want to accomplish it with him, or without him?

EDIT: your "-1" not from me.

Edited by MeanGreenTexan
  • Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 2