Seth Littrell Rumors Mega Thread

Cerebus

6 hours ago, NorthTexan95 said:

Some of you have mentioned Mainord as Harrell's replacement but Joel Filani might be another choice. 

Are you kidding me? Why would we hire him? it is just like hiring Harrell again. He had three years coaching experience before coming to NT - and two of those were as a GA. I think we need to hire someone with more experience, and we should be able to afford them. Let's get someone that Littrell respects who is running (or has run) a similar offense in FCS or another G5.

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

On 12/5/2018 at 8:34 PM, UNTFan23 said:

With the KSU Football Coaching Hire getting drawn out this long, this thread has 100-page potential. Lets keep up the good work men ... and woman.

So happy this went past 100.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, greeneagle1 said:

What a bunch of d-bag KSU homers commenting on the article trying to make themselves feel better about their situation.  I know it is hard to admit that a G5 job is better than a P5 for the P5 fans but KSU's administration is a mess right now. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Just now, TheReal_jayD said:

Their current oc is better than seth

That is probably why he will be gone if Sonny stays at SMU. 🤷🏽‍♂️.  Now if Sonny leaves he might retain that OC if a big enough raise for the OC is involved.  Or that OC gets promoted as HC and Sonny recommends Seth on his way out.    Either way somehow I think Sonny helps Seth get a job.