Seth Littrell Rumors Mega Thread

Cerebus

2 minutes ago, MGNation92 said:

I know we're all celebrating right now, but can I just take a quick minute to say their board infrastructure is ****ING awful.

Like the CSNBBS boards are straight out of 1995, but goemaw looks and runs like it was written in COBOL

The only thing older than the uniform design is their message board design. #Traditions

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, MGNation92 said:

I know we're all celebrating right now, but can I just take a quick minute to say their board infrastructure is ****ING awful.

Like the CSNBBS boards are straight out of 1995, but goemaw looks and runs like it was written in COBOL

Among the other team fan boards I've crept on, GMG.com is undoubtedly the best layout/format.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, MGNation92 said:

The Rivals and SB Nation sites have more activity for K-State than goEMAW.

But yes, GE is olldddddd.

Edited by Cat15

13 minutes ago, TheColonyEagle said:

There is a sense of satisfaction with what has been seen out there....some of the arrogant KState fans

"it's a done deal"

"he's coming"

"I talked to a big donor and the deal is signed."

"Sorry UNT...but he's coming...you understand, we're in the Big 12"

Here's the deal KState fans.....it was said from the very beginning....it would take a SPECIAL job to lure Littrell away. That's why if Littrell did get into negotiations with your AD (assuming he did) and the deal fell through (assuming it did)...he could be demanding...why? It's called leverage. And when you currently have a fantastic situation,  (already making big bucks, great administration, growing fan base, family loves the area) you have leverage. KState can't just walk in with a P5 shirt on and say "sign here." Not with Seth Littrell.

So the lesson here Wildcats...and hear me: KState is a good job....it's not a special job.

Now I'll wait to see you tell us how you didn't want Littrell anyway.

As for the reasonable KState fans that came over here...good luck to you guys. I wish you the best.

So the same can be said of the Georgia Tech job too, right?

Rick

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, FirefightnRick said:

So I guess the psyche of our team has to be improved now and those of us going to Albuquerque can expect to see us put our best effort forward to win this game?

Rick

I was thinking the same: can you imagine how inspired the next couple weeks will be? Anything can happen, but what if we blow the doors off Utah state?

• Upvote 1