Seth Littrell Rumors Mega Thread

Cerebus

49 minutes ago, AustinFromUNT said:

I think Wren gets the message guys lol

There is only 1 fact that I know when it comes to North Texas (or any other college FB team)

Fan Passion > Fan Apathy

Upset fans are better than no fans.    And Wren is correct.   In my 30+ years as a fan, I have never seen the passion run so deep here.,

Edited by akriesman
  • Upvote 1

DRC: Sources close to situation reiterate what the DRC reported earlier his week -- it won't be easy to pull Littrell away from UNT.  The expectation is that he will stay with the Mean Green.

https://www.dentonrc.com/sports/just-to-reiterate-it-won-t-be-easy-for-a/article_1bfb5506-4286-5535-95aa-fef9aa9e2c24.html

Edited by Brett Vito
  • Upvote 3
  • Lovely Take 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, RiseUNT said:

OC?

I did see that Lincoln Rileys brother Garrett has coached the QBs and TEs over the last couple of years at Kansas and it looks like 1 of his years as a player at Tech overlapped with Seth’s. Was an offensive assistant at East Carolina when Lincoln was OC there so maybe an option?

• Upvote 1

Just now, RiseUNT said:

Still gonna need a coach.

With next year being a golden opportunity year we need a great play caller.

I agree! Let’s hope it’s OC/QB coach. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Mainord move up to OC and a QB coach come in. Not based off of anything but just makes sense to me

1 minute ago, MEEN2018 said:

I did see that Lincoln Rileys brother Garrett has coached the QBs and TEs over the last couple of years at Kansas and it looks like 1 of his years as a player at Tech overlapped with Seth’s. Was an offensive assistant at East Carolina when Lincoln was OC there so maybe an option?

Or just bump up Mainord?

Just now, MGNation92 said:

Or just bump up Mainord?

Oh I agree! (I posted it right above😀). Just looking at potential options. If they went after someone like him it’d probably be more of a Co-OC thing. My choice would be Mainord but with having to bring an extra assistant in Riley would be intriguing with working under Lincoln and makes sense with a prior connection to Seth

1 hour ago, Cat15 said:

I know how we could maybe get it there, but it's non-coaching carousel related...

KC BBQ >>>>> Texas BBQ

Yall’s burnt ends idea was the only one worth anything.  And I do like KC-style sauces better than the overly-sweet Texas-style sauces...  but I shouldn’t need sauce if the BBQ is better.

St. Louis does ribs better.

Franklins, Snows, Salt Lick, Blacks >>>>>>>>>>> Oklahoma Joes, Jack Stack, Gates, Arthur Bryant’s.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1