Seth Littrell Rumors Mega Thread

Cerebus

1 hour ago, GreenN'walinsVet said:

If he isn’t the KSU coach by end of day tomorrow, I think he stays. 

I've felt the same way. If I'm K State and SL really was my top target, I wanted him hired yesterday because the early signing period is in 2 weeks. If I'm SL and I'm leaving, the same applies. The longer they drag this out, the more difficult the transition becomes. Big 12 caliber recruits don't grow on trees and with players signing in 2 weeks, they're setting themselves up for failure on the recruiting trail the longer this takes. 

I'm sure interest was high on both ends but I'm getting the feeling they're looking elsewhere. There's no reason every other P5 out there has hired their new HC but K State hasn't unless things didn't work out. For a program that apparently has wanted SL for weeks this sure is taking a while.

9 minutes ago, GMG_Dallas said:

. Big 12 caliber recruits don't grow on trees and with players signing in 2 weeks, they're setting themselves up for failure on the recruiting trail the longer this takes. 

Our class is ranked much higher than ksu.  So our current recruits are b12 caliber recruits for some schools in the b12. I keep having to say that over and over. 

If ksu wants to improve their recruiting this year SL can just raid this class at the last moment.

9 hours ago, Cerebus said:

Our class is ranked much higher than ksu.  So our current recruits are b12 caliber recruits for some schools in the b12. I keep having to say that over and over. 

If ksu wants to improve their recruiting this year SL can just raid this class at the last moment.

Our class is ranked higher because we have more commits. Their average rating is slightly higher than ours but when have stars made a hill of beans to Seth, he sees talent regardless of rating.

Edited by Cr1028
  • Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Cerebus said:

Most of our recruits had little to no P5 interest. Highly rated for G5, yes. Big 12 recruits, no. You can keep saying they're Big 12 caliber recruits but that won't make Big 12 programs offer them schollys. If SL plans on raiding our recruiting class to compete with OU, Texas, TCU, West Virginia, Okie State then good luck to him.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

45 minutes ago, outoftown said:

Ok. Let me try to recap:

- Nothing official has yet come out from anyone.

- GMG has gotten the SL rumors thread to 90(!) pages. And growing. Fairly Confident we can get to 100

- traffic for a three week span without any NT games must be trough the roof.

- lots of fan passion

- lots of attention from posters from other schools who would usually never think to look up GMG.

- also surprisingly many new NT posters.

Conclusion:

I got no clue where SL will be coaching three years from now, but I know Harry is the winner of 2018 coaching rumors craze.

I beg your pardon sir!

The volleyball ladies finished the year strong & Mean Green basketball is on fire!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, outoftown said:

Ok. Let me try to recap:

- GMG has gotten the SL rumors thread to 90(!) pages. And growing. Fairly Confident we can get to 100

If we keep everything contained in this post, it’ll get to 110 pages if/when it’s announced he’s leaving. 

Hell, it may even reach 200 if he stays and we just keep this thread open and stickied for another year. 

Edited by Moobs
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Moobs said:

If we keep everything contained in this post, it’ll get to 110 pages if/when it’s announced he’s leaving. 

Hell, it may even reach 200 if he stays and we just keep this thread open and stickied for another year. 

If he does leave we can immediately start a new thread called " [Insert new coach name] Rumors Mega Thread". 

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1