Seth Littrell Rumors Mega Thread

Cerebus

Just now, CelinaKSU said:

Not sure. Who would be potential graduate transfers? We don't have much very depth and low on scholarship numbers. I think we're looking at 4 to 6 wins next season.

Just remember that you guys only have that kind of money to throw around because your in a conference with Texas and OU.  If the Big 12 implodes and the top schools try and form a super division, you could find yourselves in a conference with us.

Don't discount that possibility.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, CelinaKSU said:

We do. And it's been circle jerking to Seth "Big Sexy" Littrell for a week now. It's pretty glorious.

Sure, if you like jerking off other dudes. Why don't you drive on down to Oak Lawn. 

Or go to your own board.

Edited by Rudy
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Eye Roll 1

10 minutes ago, RiseUNT said:

I have never said I wanted to keep Seth. Give us the buyout and thanks.

The buyout is only 3 million. Is that a lot for your athletic department? I'm not sure how your budget works. I hope it goes to a good cause, like hiring Neal Brown. You guys are definitely going to get him! Good luck!

Edited by CelinaKSU
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

1 minute ago, CelinaKSU said:

The buyout is only 3 million. Is that a lot for your athletic department? I'm not sure how your budget works. I hope it goes to a good cause, like hiring Neal Brown. You guys are definitely going to get him! Good luck!

Good luck with it. You're going to be less happy than you are right now in about O/U 18 months begging your admin to send him packing. If I had to guess. The man isn't ready yet. Tom Herman and Riley will coach circles around the circles they're going to make. Les Miles will get a nasty OL in there and pound on Littrells soft team, because it WILL be a soft team. Just wait...give 18 months and come on back in here. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, meaniegreenie said:

There's no competition in the B12 for KSt to play DOWN to.

You're right. Kansas is probably more talented than us right now. We needed a change in culture, so we're really excited for the change that Littrell is going to bring.

Snyder, as great as he was, completely ignored recruiting. It'll take 2-3 years to get KSU to a p5 talent level.

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, CelinaKSU said:

You're right. Kansas is probably more talented than us right now. We needed a change in culture, so we're really excited for the change that Littrell is going to bring.

Snyder, as great as he was, completely ignored recruiting. It'll take 2-3 years to get KSU to a p5 talent level.

Lol well we have yet to get a decent class with Seth and that's CUSA standards. 

1 minute ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

Good luck with it. You're going to be less happy than you are right now in about O/U 18 months begging your admin to send him packing. If I had to guess. The man isn't ready yet. Tom Herman and Riley will coach circles around the circles they're going to make. Les Miles will get a nasty OL in there and pound on Littrells soft team, because it WILL be a soft team. Just wait...give 18 months and come on back in here. 

Yes.  But don't forget they may take everything we own.   Our cheerleaders would be a good start as that would be a massive upgrade.  Then, the band, all our recruits and even Jimmy Johns.  We will be luck if those players that stay can afford to wear a pair of shoes

• Upvote 1