Seth Littrell Rumors Mega Thread

Cerebus

4 hours ago, HoustonEagle said:

If Seth turns down the K-state job you have the city of Manhattan Kansas to thank.  With a population of 52k, where will you be spending your millions?  Its almost three hours to Kansas City, about the same to Omaha.  If he wants to see family in Muskogee it will take almost 6 hours.  But, he will be rich! He can just fly everywhere.  Well he better have a private jet otherwise his choices are limited out of Manhattan Regional Airport.  

That's what I've been thinking. You've got the crap town of Manhattan, KS, to wander around in.  Then you've got Bill Snyder, who I think might have the beginning stages of dementia,  looking over your shoulder and grading your paper, and resenting you because you stole the job from the crown prince Snyder Junior.  

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, greensleeves said:

That's what I've been thinking. You've got the crap town of Manhattan, KS, to wander around in.  Then you've got Bill Snyder, who I think might have the beginning stages of dementia,  looking over your shoulder and grading your paper, and resenting you because you stole the job from the crown prince Snyder Junior.  

Manhattan is the greatest place on earth, sir. 

https://livability.com/best-places/top-100-best-places-to-live/2018/ks/manhattan

ps I hope we get your coach 

Edited by Emaw
  • Haha 2
  • Skeptical Eagle 2
  • Eye Roll 9
  • Downvote 10

3 hours ago, Seth’s Poo said:

According to a K-State friend of mine, both the 24/7 and Rivals K-State sites are reporting that Seth interviewed for the job either last night or this morning.

LMAO @ your screen name. 

Seth’s Poo is that bad or good ?  😄

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Emaw said:

Manhattan is the greatest place on earth, sir. 

https://livability.com/best-places/top-100-best-places-to-live/2018/ks/manhattan

ps I hope we get your coach 

Those lists are bullshit. The small town I work in is on one of those lists, so I can tell you for a fact, that they are bullshit. 

https://247wallst.com/special-report/2018/10/19/americas-50-best-cities-to-live-6/11/

Seems to me like KSU needs to make a big move to keep up with KU. How long until Les Miles is kicking the crap outta them if they screw this up. KU already has the dominate bball program in the state, can they risk also being the runnerup in football? I love Littrell but if I'm the KSU AD I think I money whip Venables into submission. Thats who they really want anyway.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Wookies said:

Seems to me like KSU needs to make a big move to keep up with KU. How long until Les Miles is kicking the crap outta them if they screw this up. KU already has the dominate bball program in the state, can they risk also being the runnerup in football? I love Littrell but if I'm the KSU AD I think I money whip Venables into submission. Thats who they really want anyway.

I agree with your idea of paying BV whatever it takes. Good luck to Les getting any commits to that trash pile. Nobody cares about ku football

edit - wtf I didn’t even hit submit and already had 10 downvotes come on now

Edited by Emaw
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 5

3 hours ago, greensleeves said:

Then you've got Bill Snyder, who I think might have the beginning stages of dementia,  looking over your shoulder and grading your paper, and resenting you because you stole the job from the crown prince Snyder Junior.  

How much humor is in this, compared to - say - a coach that might actual respect and want to know their predesecor?

every coach that followed Don Haskins in El Paso called him daily for basketball knowledge.  Hell, we've got Jalie coaching the very program she played in under Slinker, who is still here in an administrative role, right?

1 minute ago, Emaw said:

I agree with your idea of paying BV whatever it takes. Good luck to Les getting any commits to that trash pile. Nobody cares about ku football

Kstate is mediocre to  a few times a decade good for big12 in all sports. At least KU has basketball