Seth Littrell Rumors Mega Thread

Cerebus

7 minutes ago, meangreenlax said:

It's been more than a full business day and we have no official statement from anyone at UNT or SL's camp. To me that's not a good sign.

Why? It’s smart business from Seth’s camp. Maybe stay at UNT but drive up his own pay and that of his assistants in the process since he’s viewed universally as a hot commodity. Can’t hate the hustle.

Just now, TheReal_jayD said:

yes it is different those jobs are open.

There haven't been 100 conflicting reports that he's leaving to become the head coach of Maryland, Colorado, or SFA. Meanwhile, the words Seth Littrell and Kansas State are trending. If we have nothing to worry about, then it would be easy for them to say so.

• Downvote 1

Just now, meangreenlax said:

There haven't been 100 conflicting reports that he's leaving to become the head coach of Maryland, Colorado, or SFA. Meanwhile, the words Seth Littrell and Kansas State are trending. If we have nothing to worry about, then it would be easy for them to say so.

100 conflicting reports based off one message board post. There were reports that he was a top candidate for North Carolina. Reports he was a shoe in at Texas Tech. Should he have made comments about those as well?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TheReal_jayD said:

100 conflicting reports based off one message board post. There were reports that he was a top candidate for North Carolina. Reports he was a shoe in at Texas Tech. Should he have made comments about those as well?

I don’t think there was ever a report he was a shoe in at Tech. Once Kliff was fired, Seth was listed as someone NOT at the top of their list. 

• Downvote 1

23 minutes ago, p_phelps said:

Lol I just got blocked from the account. He's angry 

Yeah, well, Kansas will do that to you. I live 45 minutes from Kansas and anytime I have to go there to go to Walmart, I get angry too. For the life of me, I can't imagine why Dorthy had to get back there. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, peanuts104 said:

BILL SNYDER IN THE BUILDING, I REPEAT, BILL SNYDER IN THE BUILDING

Announcement tonight?  Question no info.

https://www.kwch.com/content/news/Decision-on-Bill-Snyder-coaching-future-likely-coming-this-week-501378061.html

This article was updated at 5:45pm, which was when he arrived at the building after leaving the event at Kansas he was attending. Looks like reporters on Twitter had him leaving the building 20 minutes ago most likely heading home for the night. He did not address any reporters on his way out.

• Lovely Take 1

39 minutes ago, peanuts104 said:

BILL SNYDER IN THE BUILDING, I REPEAT, BILL SNYDER IN THE BUILDING

Announcement tonight?  Question no info.

https://www.kwch.com/content/news/Decision-on-Bill-Snyder-coaching-future-likely-coming-this-week-501378061.html

https://twitter.com/kctomdempsey/status/1068660762183430144?s=21

not likely to get any info on Snyder’s future tonight. 

Edited by Moobs
  • Upvote 1