Seth Littrell Rumors Mega Thread

Cerebus

3 minutes ago, Withers940 said:

+1. I have over used my daily quota for the day on "Likes". I guess this is what Coaching Rumors and Bowl announcements will do to you

Image result for glued to computer screen gif

LMAO

My 2:00 conference call got cancelled.....I was really hoping it wouldn't....

Now here I am....

(not that I wouldn't be here during my call)

Edited by TheColonyEagle
  • Haha 1

Can someone explain to me why Neal Brown hasn't been picked up by any big or at least bigger school yet. One would think that he would go off the shelf much quicker than SL. Is he the cautionary tale for Belt, MAC, MWC and C-USA coaches as to having to move up when you can, because the offer might never come? Or did he just turn down everything?

https://www.dentonrc.com/sports/littrell-departure-to-kansas-state-far-from-sure-thing-unt/article_596f84e7-7d2a-5161-aa60-31da1366350e.html

Published 25 minutes ago.

"Seth Littrell may end up being a candidate to take over the program at Kansas State, but the departure of North Texas' head coach is far from a sure bet, according to multiple people with knowledge of the situation."  -Brett "Take It For What It's Worth" Vito

• Lovely Take 1