Seth Littrell Rumors Mega Thread

Cerebus

10 hours ago, outoftown said:

Gonna leav this here

https://www.rockchalktalk.com/2018/11/5/18064758/kansas-jayhawks-football-potential-head-coach-candidate-tracker-week-10

Lots of Mention of SL (and somebody even links the stupid NT daily opinion somebody wrote). But even Kansas fans aren't sure they can get SL and think the buyout is at least somewhat of problem. How Frank Wilson is still on these lists absolutely baffles me.

One name I saw on there that would be an interesting replacement for Littrell here is Mike Yurcich.

OSU has had some explosive offenses since he's been there. Might be a good culture fit as well as Gundy seems to run a tight ship.

• Downvote 1

Everything I've seen says they're high on Les Miles. Wouldn't be surprised if he met them in Dallas. I too have a hard time believing Seth is interviewing during the regular season. If they are interested in Seth, this could have been a trip to talk to Wren about interest in Seth. 

I fear he is interviewing, but he doesn't want to take the time to go there nor want to be seen doing it, and has them come to him.

Also interviewing isn't necessarily a one way process. I imagine he is willing to listen, but that does not mean he will see something worth taking this job over the one he has.

I mean with how things are structured it is almost impossible for Kansas to get out of scholarship hell in the next two years. There are only 15 spots left for this years class, and there is almost no way to get above 70 in the first 2, maybe even 3 years! This is a rebuild that will take a looong time. Could take 4 years to get to even 75. In many ways KU has degraded its scholarship situation to be that of an FCS school competing with a P5 conference. Add in that KUs spectator numbers for this season will probably below NTs.

Edited by outoftown
  • Upvote 1

On 11/8/2018 at 6:37 PM, TheReal_jayD said:

For Dallas ... North Texas coach Seth Littrell has been mentioned as a potential KU candidate, though there have been mixed media reports on whether he would be interested. Could SMU coach Sonny Dykes be involved? Or could it have been a meeting with a potential coach’s agent?”

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.kansascity.com/sports/college/big-12/university-of-kansas/article221386500.html

On 9/4/2018 at 9:26 AM, Cerebus said:

Littrell's neighbor is currently selling their house. According to the listing agent, about a month ago Seth's wife asked her for realtor recommendations in Lubbock

Source: I had a client interested in the neighbor's house

in an interesting development, the realtors in Lubbock said there were NO houses available in Lubbock

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1