North Texas vs. Incarnate Word - 9/8/18 College Football Pick, Odds, and Prediction

Harry

Incarnate Word can hang their hats on the fact they put up 30 points against an FBS team however, it’s still going be tough for the Cardinals to do much better than their 1-10 record last season if their defense can’t find ways to stop opposing offenses. North Texas is solid, experienced team with great offensive weapons and is the type of team I feel that no one is really going to want to play as they certainly have the potential to beat almost anyone if their defense is improved. North Texas was one of my favorite plays last week and as I imagine North Texas will be favored by about 30-35 points, my initial thoughts are to take Mean Green and also put a play on the over if that number isn’t too high.

5 minutes ago, Salsa_Verde said:

Single game passing record for North Texas is I think 601 yards. I’m not saying that’s what going to happen because I don’t think Mason Fine will have to play the whole game but it would be cool to see some records broken. 

-GMG 

Was that the Navy track meet?