Jeff Wilson (still uncut)

ntmeangreen11

Jerrod McKinnon, Alfred Morris and Matt Breida have locked roster spots. San Fransisco cut last years 4th round pick earlier today, leaving only Wilson and Jeremy Mcnichols if they carry a 4th running back.

We will know tomorrow, but scoring a TD last night couldn't have hurt his chances. I'm sure he'll end up on a practice squad at the least.

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, ntmeangreen11 said:

Jerrod McKinnon, Alfred Morris and Matt Breida have locked roster spots. San Fransisco cut last years 4th round pick earlier today, leaving only Wilson and Jeremy Mcnichols if they carry a 4th running back.

We will know tomorrow, but scoring a TD last night couldn't have hurt his chances. I'm sure he'll end up on a practice squad at the least.

Unfortunately McNichols scored a TD too, but McNichols having a fumble last night helps!

Wilson TD around the 3:20 mark. 

Edited by UNT 90 Grad

I think Mr Wilson is doing everything he can to earn a roster spot.

It's nice to see a UNT player of his quality make it through today's cuts.

Worst case hopefully he'll make the practice squad. The good thing is he's already negotiated a three-year deal. So the 49ers know what they're getting and how much it will cost.

I certainly don't think Mr. Wilson has even scratch the surface of his potential in the NFL.