RV parking - utility connections?

trud1966

Does anybody know if the RV parking that's listed on the athletic department website, either blue lot, or whatever,  has utility hook up connections? As in water, electricity, sanitary? Or, are these just simply big RV parking spaces? I know there was talk in the past that this would be something they would do eventually, but I'm not sure if it ever has  been completed yet. My other question is, regardless of utility connection or not if someone bought an RV with the generator, does anybody know how long you're allowed to park on the premises? 

Called AD earlier today, got a lot of mixed answers.  Just wanted to get some clear answers. 

IMG_0265.PNG

Edited by trud1966

I didn't read your post, only the title. And all I am wondering is why -now that we got Wren Baker- are we still talking about this? UNT has parked Rick Villareal in a Restaurant for a while now! And we really don't need to have an argument about whether parking RV connected UNT with someone who has utility.

Edited by outoftown
  • Confused 1

I'm sure someone with more knowledge will reply but I've never seen any kind off hook ups at RV parking sites in the old Red/Blue now called the Blue Lot. They do provide portable toilets so that would help with the black water.....gray water, hope you got a big holding tank.

The Blue Lot RV spots do not have any type of utility connections.  There are seven new RV parking spots next to the practice field on the sound end of the stadium that have electric, but those require a season parking pass.

The lot opens at 5PM Friday.  Not sure how long you can stay, but there are usually a few that leave Sunday morning.

• Thanks 1