What the heck is “Stadium Video”?

SSAACOIC

I live in south Mississippi. My father is from Locust Grove, OK, home of Mason Fine, so I am by default a huge UNT fan.

Looking for a way to watch UNT-SMU and my college football tv schedule says “Stadium Video”. Their website says they will be showing the game. Anyone ever used this site?

Edited by SSAACOIC
  • Upvote 4

I watched several stadium games last year. Some of the games are streamed on tree stadium facebook page only. Some are on the website. Quality broadcast with quality broadcastersb including some former NFL guys if I'm not mistaken.

They are the result of a merger between American Sports Network and Campus Insiders. I've never had to pay to watch a game on their site but I know they have a monthly fee option. If as they get popular they require a paid membership to watch games, I would gladly pay. Also watched basketball games through them.

1 hour ago, SSAACOIC said:

I live in south Mississippi. My father is from Locust Grove, OK, home of Mason Fine, so I am by default a huge UNT fan.

Looking for a way to watch UNT-SMU and my college football tv schedule says “Stadium Video”. Their website says they will be showing the game. Anyone ever used this site?

Dude... first off, welcome to this amazing bandwagon. I hope you and the entire town of Locust Grove is going full green this year.

I think it's safe to say Mason is my favorite QB from the state of Oklahoma

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SSAACOIC said:

Somebody usually puts the link to the game on here the morning of the game. I watched last year through Facebook and the stream is not bad. The announcers aren't bad. The sideline reporter and the constant Facebook intrusions drove me crazy. Then again I ditched Facebook.

Long story short, it's not a bad way to watch the game on the internet. Better than ESPN3 and missing large parts of games. 

2 hours ago, greenjoe said:

What are the odds that a guy living in Mississippi has a father living in Locust Grove, Oklahoma and they’re interested in North Texas Football ?

Welcome aboard theMadon Fine train tour through Conference USA. 

GO MEAN GREEN

Actually, he was on this board 2 years ago, but got 86’ed because he thought some posters were criticizing Fine for reasons that had nothing to do with football and he said so. He’s over it. He’ll be at the Arkansas game and I may be with him.

Thanks for the tips on Stadium Video!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SSAACOIC said:

Actually, he was on this board 2 years ago, but got 86’ed because he thought some posters were criticizing Fine for reasons that had nothing to do with football and he said so. He’s over it. He’ll be at the Arkansas game and I may be with him.

Thanks for the tips on Stadium Video!

GOOD. Honestly, no one should ever take the opinions of us all that seriously. We are all just a bunch of big dumb animals. 

• Upvote 1

Watching the game on Stadium Video and it’s not bad. Camera work is okay. Announcers don’t suck. Standard little blonde hottie on the sideline.  Better than not seeing it at all.

Two things:

1. Our left tackle (71?) is not having a great game.

2. How about that D?