SMU Game Week. Is there a Coach's Show tonight?

ADLER

5 hours ago, ADLER said:

Can anyone confirm if there is a Coach's Show tonight? Is it at Rudy's Barbecue?

I didn't see anything on the Athletic Department web site,

I may be wrong....but didn't last year, they switch them to Tuesday nights? 

1 hour ago, MeanGreenDan said:

Hank blocked me on Twitter, and that's how I used to find out 😂

A consummate professional, that guy. 

Did you laugh at George during his impassioned speech at that super secret athletic department meeting too? 

I did, got called out for it, but he didn't know who I was enough to do anything about it.  

I stopped listening to him entirely that day.  Completely lost respect. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, oldguystudent said:

Did you laugh at George during his impassioned speech at that super secret athletic department meeting too? 

I did, got called out for it, but he didn't know who I was enough to do anything about it.  

I stopped listening to him entirely that day.  Completely lost respect. 

What was Jub’s speech about?

I know the Coach show is tonight (TU).  I'll be there.  But I've looked everywhere on MeanGreenSports.com and I can't find anything promoting the show.  For many on GMG.com the Coach Show is well known and well attended.  But for new fans, I don't know how they would know about how important it is to be at Rudy's at 7:00. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, greenjoe said:

I know the Coach show is tonight (TU).  I'll be there.  But I've looked everywhere on MeanGreenSports.com and I can't find anything promoting the show.  For many on GMG.com the Coach Show is well known and well attended.  But for new fans, I don't know how they would know about how important it is to be at Rudy's at 7:00. 

#OldDenton?

• Upvote 1
  • Ray 1