What Uniforms?

NT91

15 hours ago, meanrob said:

It's completely irrational but if we wear grey, my confidence in winning the game goes down some percentage points.

I kinda feel the same way.  I don't like the gray; especially with the kelly green.  It might look okay with a forest or hunter green.  Then again, I don't even care for the black but at least I don't equate that to losing.  

3 hours ago, GrayEagle said:

I kinda feel the same way.  I don't like the gray; especially with the kelly green.  It might look okay with a forest or hunter green.  Then again, I don't even care for the black but at least I don't equate that to losing.  

Your name is gray. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, UNTcrazy727 said:

Hopefully, they go with the wing logo instead. Still can't get over how awkward the logo placement is with the SOW

Totally agree, wish they would use only the wing on all helmets. The SOW just looks outdated. 

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 8

20 hours ago, MeanGreen01 said:

Totally agree, wish they would use only the wing on all helmets. The SOW just looks outdated. 

It looks outdated because it's horrible placement on the helmet. From an aesthetic standpoint, it looks like they are more concerned about the wing tips being flush to each other in the back rather than the placement on the side of the helmet. The SOW needs to be slightly largely and placed more centered mass on the helmet. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

18 hours ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

It looks outdated because it's horrible placement on the helmet. From an aesthetic standpoint, it looks like they are more concerned about the wing tips being flush to each other in the back rather than the placement on the side of the helmet. The SOW needs to be slightly largely and placed more centered mass on the helmet. 

Totally agree! If you notice, in a lot of our promotional material it looks like we have blank helmets because the SOW is so far back on the helmet.  My only disagreement is I would make the SOW a little smaller to better fit in the middle of the helmet. 

I love the SOW, but the wings make for a much more aesthetically pleasing helmet. 

• Upvote 1