Does your spouse or significant other support your UNT habit?

Harry

Bump. My girlfriend is a Kansas Jayhawk born and raised. She watched every UNT football game and most basketball games with me. While not completely invested in it like I am, her interest continues to grow as time goes on. One of the hottest things she ever sent me was herself wearing just a North Texas shirt I let her borrow. Conversely, I have gotten into most things Kansas Jayhawks, especially basketball. The interest in each other's schools have grown mutually and exponentially. 

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, UNT Texas Hooligan said:

Bump. My girlfriend is a Kansas Jayhawk born and raised. She watched every UNT football game and most basketball games with me. While not completely invested in it like I am, her interest continues to grow as time goes on. One of the hottest things she ever sent me was herself wearing just a North Texas shirt I let her borrow. Conversely, I have gotten into most things Kansas Jayhawks, especially basketball. The interest in each other's schools have grown mutually and exponentially. 

Pictures or it didn't happen.

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Ray 1
  • Confused 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, UNT Texas Hooligan said:

Bump. My girlfriend is a Kansas Jayhawk born and raised. She watched every UNT football game and most basketball games with me. While not completely invested in it like I am, her interest continues to grow as time goes on. One of the hottest things she ever sent me was herself wearing just a North Texas shirt I let her borrow. Conversely, I have gotten into most things Kansas Jayhawks, especially basketball. The interest in each other's schools have grown mutually and exponentially. 

Pics or it didn’t happen 

• Upvote 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Quoner said:

As a fellow sex-haver, let's see the sexy pics, my dude - maybe in the VVIP sex-doers forum so we don't offend younger eyes? Post! Post! Post!

The sex-doers forum is too political. I prefer the furries-in-sports-jerseys forum. Unfortunately the VVIP section has gone downhill overall. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, 97and03 said:

The sex-doers forum is too political. I prefer the furries-in-sports-jerseys forum. Unfortunately the VVIP section has gone downhill overall. 

Yeah, it was great like 9 years ago, but things fell apart because SOME babies couldn't handle seeing the Hilltopper's exposed nipples and dinner plate areolas. It was like the banner argument and 2012 election combined and the sad part is a few really good fans have yet to return. 

Just now, Quoner said:

Yeah, it was great like 9 years ago, but things fell apart because SOME babies couldn't handle seeing the Hilltopper's exposed nipples and dinner plate areolas. It was like the banner argument and 2012 election combined and the sad part is a few really good fans have yet to return. 

Those were nipples? Huh. 

• Sad 1
  • Downvote 1

37 minutes ago, 97and03 said:

Sounds like there used to be an Adult Banter section on this site that needs to be revived

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

My wife is very much supportive.  She likes going to the occasional game and wear her UNT gear.  I generally receive something North Texas related for Christmas.  With all that said.  She went to Ohio State and I can tell in the backs of her eyes that she thinks the UNT program is cute.  She wants to give us a noogie pat us on our head and tell us to keep trying real hard and one day we might be a big boy too.  

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, HoustonEagle said:

My wife is very much supportive.  She likes going to the occasional game and wear her UNT gear.  I generally receive something North Texas related for Christmas.  With all that said.  She went to Ohio State and I can tell in the backs of her eyes that she thinks the UNT program is cute.  She wants to give us a noogie pat us on our head and tell us to keep trying real hard and one day we might be a big boy too.  

Exactly how I feel watching a UNT basketball game with a Kansas Jayhawk. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HoustonEagle said:

14 minutes ago, UNT Texas Hooligan said:

Exactly how I feel watching a UNT basketball game with a Kansas Jayhawk. 

Yeah, all we'll need to do is pay our basketball players 100k out of HS, have fake and blatantly made up degree programs, have shoe endorsement/agents waiting in the wings like rabid dogs, throw some bills for tattoos, the prototypical $100 handshakes, sweep domestic violence under the rug, put a THE in front of UNT, claim the creation of a sport, and the list truly goes on. THEN, we can slip into our big boy pants. 

• Downvote 2

1 minute ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

Yeah, all we'll need to do is pay our basketball players 100k out of HS, have fake and blatantly made up degree programs, have shoe endorsement/agents waiting in the wings like rabid dogs, throw some bills for tattoos, the prototypical $100 handshakes, sweep domestic violence under the rug, put a THE in front of UNT, claim the creation of a sport, and the list truly goes on. THEN, we can slip into our big boy pants. 

You're preaching to the choir brother. But I think it's less rampid at KU

• Eye Roll 1

On 1/31/2019 at 4:00 PM, NorthTexasWeLove said:

Lies lies lies!  Black players flock to Lawrence Kansas for the familiarity and culture.  

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Salsa_Verde said:

Does anyone else get irritated when a person is a fan of an Alabama or Texas and they give you crap even though they never graduated or even stepped foot on the campus of said school? 

Yes. Commonly referred to as t-shirt fans. I call them out on it whenever I hear it, as everyone should. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Salsa_Verde said:

Does anyone else get irritated when a person is a fan of an Alabama or Texas and they give you crap even though they never graduated or even stepped foot on the campus of said school? 

It makes it even more maddening when they are actually UNT alums.   I knew a guy that graduated from UNT many years ago but you’d never know it by the tons of UT merch the guy owns.  Maddening.   Big UT fan.

• Upvote 2

On 2/2/2019 at 12:41 PM, emmitt01 said:

Lies lies lies!  Black players flock to Lawrence Kansas for the familiarity and culture.  

Clown comment. They are one of the first schools to play division 1 basketball, they have the original rules of the game in their main viewing area along with their National Championship trophies, and they have some of the richest and deep history in college basketball. Why wouldn't you want to play there? 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2