2018 Sagrin Preseason Ratings

Cerebus

That seems about right.  I am glad we are winning in conference, but our only non-conference wins were Lamar and Army., so I don't see how we could really argue for being ranking much higher?  Troy is 83, SMU is 92.  Given those this seems about right.   I am not saying I like us being that low, but its heard to argue with it being far off.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 1

They have Army at 68 wow and us at 98, seems like we beat  Army 2 out 3 times in the last two years with a win last year????? I might have been drinking too much. 

Then Marshal and Arky State as mid 80s

God I hope we have an O line this year and something like a defense I hope we pile drive each and every team we play. 

“God I hope we have an O line this year and something like a defense I hope we pile drive each and every team we play.”

That’s what I’m thinking.  It’s seems a given that La Tech, UAB, So Miss are going take it to the Mean Green.  Florida Atlantic, no comment.

• Sad 1

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 7:40 AM, Greendylan said:

Sagarin tends to be one of the most hostile rating systems toward North Texas (and really G5 teams in general).  Right now not a single G5 team is even close to the top 25. 

I have found that over the years he is by far has the best rating system.