Bold 2018 Sleepers

Aldo

Alright post your bold sleepers here. This isn't a "DON'T SLEEP ON GUYTON" thread. More about the lesser mentioned guy on offense or defense.

For reference, here is 2016 (I couldn't try hard enough to find 2017). I think 2017 had a 6-6 o/u bold prediction in there somewhere iirc...

• Upvote 1
  • Ray 1

I picked a sleeper from offensive, defense and special teams.  So as not to be a sleeper hog, I will go with only one and that being Alvin Kenworthy.  Wish he would switch numbers with Mooney and then we could nickname him/his leg "AK 47."

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, emmitt01 said:

Cujoe will have 7 TD’s

I'll take the overs. he was my pick forgot to post last night. 

My defensive sleeper is William Lemasters and Caleb Colvin (game changer on the DL) 

Edited by GMG24
  • Upvote 1

Moving Young to the outside should give us an improved front 3, and a legit 2 deep at all 3 positions, which should provide the Jack with more opportunities to get to the QB.  Right now, the Jack looks like it is going to be Ozougwu.  This is his 3rd year (plus an extra Spring due to grayshirt).  It is time for him to step up and be an overnight sensation, 2 1/2 years in the making.

Edited by TreeFiddy
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, TreeFiddy said:

Moving Young to the outside should give us an improved front 3, and a legit 2 deep at all 3 positions, which should provide the Jack with more opportunities to get to the QB.  Right now, the Jack looks like it is going to be Ozougwu.  This is his 3rd year (plus an extra Spring due to grayshirt).  It is time for him to step up and be an overnight sensation, 2 1/2 years in the making.

Especially if he happens to line up on Young’s side.  Matchup problems on that side for sure.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, MGNation92 said:

Colvin that good? He was one of the more intriguing additions we had this offseason. Great size and could probably play all three spots on the line

what I saw, I believe he is.

32 minutes ago, MGNation92 said:

good to know. We need more difference makers on the DL. I think Novil could have a big year too.

Novil and Shaw provide you with a SOLID 2 deep at each spot.  Add the JUCO from Trinity #94 Tuulau Saafi to the mix and you've got 7 really good ones who can all play at a high level.  I think the best sleeper on the roster is #99 Nicholas Pichon