DRC: It's time for the annual "Get Your Rear on the Record" contest

Brett Vito

1 hour ago, Ben Gooding said:

8-4 Lose to FAU, LaTech, Arkansas, A team we have no business losing to. 

Prove me wrong, defense. 

1 hour ago, Got5onIt said:

That is my exact same prediction. I have NT winning a Bowl Game this year. 

Brett wants you to factor bowl games into your prediction.  So either 8-5 or 9-4.

• Upvote 1

10-4. Arkansas, FAU x2, and a "tough to stomach" one.

Edit: Just read the article and realized thats exactly what Vito said 😕 ... and yes I pick the overall one seed in March Madness most years

Edited by grossman

20 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Seth has this team on a 4-win/year trajectory.

I dunno how he's going to accomplish this in 2019, but for this year, give me 13-1!!

t1-703345-kool_aid_green.jpg

In 2019, we go 15-0, win the national championship, blowing out all 15 teams by 70+ points resulting in the public lynchings of Nick Saban and Sonny Dykes. 

The NFL has had enough of the Browns, so replaces them with us in early January, and an auto-bid to the AFC championship, which we win over the Patriots by 70+ points and a criminal indictment differential of -3, going on to defeat the 49ers in the Super Bowl by a score of 174-0.  

BOOM!  17-0! 

Edit: #NotAPipeDream

Edited by oldguystudent
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

I've got them finishing at 9-3 in regular season, Losing to Ark, FAU and UTSA (This game is always a $h!t show). They win the west and lose to FAU in a nail bitter for the CUSA Championship. Then end the year with a bowl win finishing 10-4 and then proceed to clean up in the recruiting field heading into 2019 where they will decimate everything in their path.

I've been lecturing people on letting their Mean Green past biases cloud their predictions. Then I read Vito's article and convinced myself that we can't go 11-1, I let my Mean Green history creep in...

I've said all along that this team can go 11-1 or 10-2 in the regular season. And win their bowl. perhaps the Conf Championship game (especially if it's in Denton) But alas, I settled out at 10-4 (Ark, FAU twice, and one because.......math, I don't know)  😞

Shame on me....let the -1s rain down on my head. I deserve it.

• Lovely Take 1
  • Downvote 2

8 minutes ago, TheColonyEagle said:

I've been lecturing people on letting their Mean Green past biases cloud their predictions. Then I read Vito's article and convinced myself that we can't go 11-1, I let my Mean Green history creep in...

I've said all along that this team can go 11-1 or 10-2 in the regular season. And win their bowl. perhaps the Conf Championship game (especially if it's in Denton) But alas, I settled out at 10-4 (Ark, FAU twice, and one because.......math, I don't know)  😞

Shame on me....let the -1s rain down on my head. I deserve it.

I think it's a testament to what is going on around here that you're expecting NEGATIVE votes for predicting a 10-WIN SEASON!  

Go Mean Green.

• Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1