2018 UNT vs. SMU FB Opener Attendance Predictions  

163 members have voted

1. 1. 2018 UNT vs. SMU FB Opener Attendance Predictions

• 17-20k
    • 21-24k
    • 25-28k
    • 29-30.5K

2 hours ago, outoftown said:

Lets hope your sources are good. Can anybody corroborate? Are there any sections that are already out of tickets (harder to tell with the move away from ticketmaster)?

I really wanna hear stories of people UNT having to turn away people who made up their mind to late. It would teach folks to buy in early in the future.

I was buying additional season tickets yesterday to give away each home game. I wanted to get them in 209 but the whole section was sold out or at least thats what they told me. Also the majority of 109 was full. 

Chatted with an unnamed source in the Ath Dept that said ticket sales have been very solid this year. Whether that is true or not, it's great to hear. I would love to start packing the Alumni sides on Saturdays.

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, Withers940 said:

Chatted with an unnamed source in the Ath Dept that said ticket sales have been very solid this year. Whether that is true or not, it's great to hear. I would love to start packing the Alumni sides on Saturdays.

200.gif Same guy I talked with. Russian accent?

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Haha 2

25-28K. I think SMU fans will travel better then usual. I think they want to see what they have in Dykes. But, I would not be surprised if we had a larger attendance number. Wren seems to have a knack for covertly arranging special incentives to being in extra bodies. 

• Lovely Take 1
  • Ray 1

i talked to a guy who talked to a guy who talked to a guy whos 3rd cousin on his step-mother' brother's side said that there has been tickets sold to game and that people will show up to apogee stadium on sept 1st to watch some football. 

Edited by bstnsportsfan3
  • Haha 1

On 8/27/2018 at 4:25 PM, GreenN'walinsVet said:

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who works at 31 Flavors said Ferris told her that we are roughly 5-7k away from a sellout as of this morning.

• Haha 1

https://ev7.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3AATHLETICS%3AFB18%3AFB01%3A&linkID=unt-athletics&shopperContext=&pc=&caller=&appCode=&groupCode=&cgc=

is where you can see what they are still selling. There are more tickets left than I would have thought. Doubt its gonna crack 26k. Hope it will at least crack 25.

12 minutes ago, Cerebus said:

Walk up crowd is always big for the first game.  A lot of people don't bother to buy tickets early because it has never been a problem getting them before.  

This.

17 minutes ago, Cerebus said:

Walk up crowd is always big for the first game.  A lot of people don't bother to buy tickets early because it has never been a problem getting them before.  

I hope that there aren't many depending on that.  I'm predicting somewhere between 30,000 and a sellout.